Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 30 mins
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut into fourths
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- ½ red onion, cut into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- 1½ pound top sirloin steak, cut into one inch cubes*
- Garlic Herb Butter:
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
In a medium sized bowl add the red potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, and red onion. Add salt and pepper and toss with Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil.
Place four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Evenly place vegetable mixture on each piece of foil. Top vegetables with steak.
To make the garlic herb butter: In a small bowl add the butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Divide evenly and place on top of the steak. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
Place packets on the grill and coverl. Grill 15 minutes or until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender. Carefully open packets and serve.