Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 16 mins
What You’ll Need
- 4 strip steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL black pepper, ground
How to Make It
- Combine minced garlic, Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil, and dried oregano in a bowl. Place steaks on a large place and coat well on both sides with mixture. Cover lightly with plastic and place into refrigerator for 2 hours. Remove from fridge 30 minutes before going onto the grill. This will help the meat come up to temperature before coming into contact with heat.
- Preheat grill for medium high heat
- Remove plastic wrap from steaks and season both sides of meat with salt and black pepper.
4. Place steaks onto grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side, depending on thickness and desired doneness. Once cooked to preference, remove from heat and set onto a cutting board. Lightly tent with aluminum foil. Do not wrap tightly. Let steaks rest for 7-10 minutes. Slice and serve or serve steaks whole with your favorite side dishes.