- 4 4 ounces beef ribeye steaks (Delmonico)
- Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans (white kidney beans)
- ¼ cup snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
Drizzle steaks lightly with Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Preheat a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks and reduce heat to medium. Cook steaks for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness (145 degrees F for medium rare). Remove steaks from skillet; cover and keep warm. Add garlic slices to pan. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until softened; remove from pan.
Add butter and beans to skillet; heat through. Add parsley and cook for 1 minute more. Top steaks with garlic and serve with beans.