READY IN: 36mins
- 1 lb round steak, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons medium sherry (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil (or other oil)
- 3⁄4 lb broccoli, cut into small flowerettes
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 4 green onions, cut into 1″ lengths
- 1 1⁄2 cups small mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or a bit more)
- salt and pepper
Slice the steak very thinly, the easiest way to do this is to have it half frozen when you slice it.
Put sliced steak in a bowl with the sherry, soy sauce and the cornstarch, and a little salt, let it rest for 20 minutes.
Put 2 tbsp oil in a skillet.
Add garlic, stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
add mushrooms stir fry 2 minutes.
Remove and keep warm.
put 2 tbsp of Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil in the skillet and stir fry the beef until nicely browned, remove and keep warm.
Add 1 tbsp Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil and stir fry the green onions for 1 min, remove and keep warm.
Pour in the chicken stock, heat to bubbling add Broccoli cover and steam for 3- 4 minutes.
remove lid and put all the ingredient together.
Heat through but do not over cook.
Serve over rice or noodles.