- 4 4 ounces beef ribeye steaks (Delmonico)
- Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans (white kidney beans)
- ¼ cup snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
Drizzle steaks lightly with Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Preheat a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks and reduce heat to medium. Cook steaks for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness (145 degrees F for medium rare). Remove steaks from skillet; cover and keep warm. Add garlic slices to pan. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until softened; remove from pan.
Add butter and beans to skillet; heat through. Add parsley and cook for 1 minute more. Top steaks with garlic and serve with beans.
PREP: 25 MINS TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS SERVINGS: 4
- Coarse salt
- 1 pound skirt or sirloin steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 2 tablespoons Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil, plus 1 teaspoon for polenta
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets, stems peeled and sliced (3 cups total)
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tube (18 ounces) prepared polenta, cut into 1/2-inch slices
Heat broiler. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil and arrange slices in a single layer; brush 1 teaspoon Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil over tops. Broil 4 inches from heat, without turning, until golden and browning in spots, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, season steak with salt. In a large skillet, heat oil over high and swirl to coat. In batches, cook steak, undisturbed, until brown on one side, 2 minutes (do not crowd pan). Flip and cook until cooked just cooked through, 1 minute. Transfer to a plate.
Add broccoli and 1/3 cup water to skillet and cook until broccoli is bright green and water almost evaporates, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and rosemary and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 15 seconds. Add vinegar and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, return steak to skillet and toss to coat. Add butter and swirl until melted. Season with salt. Serve over polenta slices.
Cooking Time 50 min
- 2 Sea Bass Fish
- 4 Tsp Garlic Oil
- 2 Tbsp Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Tsp Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
Take the fish out of the fridge, rinse with cold water before cooking.
2 Take 2 sheets of foil the length of the fish plus 4 inches extra each end and lay them out on a flat surface.
3 MAKE THE MARINADE
In a bowl, mix the Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil, garlic, lemon juice pepper, salt and parsley together and brush over the middle of the foil where the fish will sit.
4 PREPARE THE FISH
Place one fish on each foil in the middle and brush the mix over the top and inside.
5 Bring the two long edges up to join and fold together, bring the edge up and scrunch together so the seal is tight but forming a lose dome around each fish.
Place in a baking dish and into the oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
7 Switch the oven off but leave the fish inside to continue to steam in the foil dome for another 20 minutes.
Serve the sea bass in the foil with side salads and breads.
- 2 skin-on trout filets
- 1 tablespoon Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Melt butter with Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil until frothy. Cook trout filets, skin side down, for 2 minutes, then carefully flip with a thin wide spatula. Cook for another minute or until almost cooked through, then add garlic, parsley, and lemon juice and continue to cook for another minute or so until the fish is golden brown and the flesh flakes off easily with a fork. Transfer to serving plates and enjoy.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
- 4 x 100g hake steaks
- 2tbsp Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, very finely sliced
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Large handful of fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
Heat the Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil in a heavy based frying pan until it’s very hot. Season the steaks with a light sprinkling of sea salt and black pepper. Lay the fish in the pan and fry for 1-2 minutes, then add the garlic. Keep frying until the garlic is golden brown.
With the garlic still in the pan, turn the fish after 3-4 minutes and cook for 3 minutes on the other side. Make sure the garlic doesn’t burn. Remove the fish from the pan to a serving plate.
With the pan off the heat, add the extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt to the garlic and juices left in the pan. The residual heat of the pan will be sufficient to warm it all through so there’s no need to put it back on the heat. Add the lemon juice, then the parsley, and give it all a good stir.
Spoon the garlic and juices from the pan over the top of the hake and serve.
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 20 mins
Total time 30 mins
- ¼ cup of Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- Bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 1-2 pounds of cod
Begin by slowly warming up the Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil in a large saute pan (on low heat). Add the chopped garlic and stir (cook for 4-5 minute). Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper. Add the fish and raise the heat to medium-low, cook the fish for 8-10 minutes. Add the parsley and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
0:40 Prep 0:21 Cook
- 8 bream fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- 2 corn cobs, peeled
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large red capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Crusty bread, to serve
Place fish into a shallow ceramic dish. Combine cumin, garlic, 1 tablespoon of lime juice and 2 tablespoons of Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil. Rub over fish. Cover. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Preheat barbecue plate on high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook corn for 15 minutes, turning, or until tender. Set aside to cool. Slice kernels from cobs.
Combine corn, tomatoes, capsicum, parsley, avocado, remaining 1 tablespoon of lime juice and sweet chilli. Toss to combine.
Grease barbecue with remaining oil. Cook fish for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve with salsa and bread.
- 6 medium cloves garlic
- Kosher salt
- 1-1/2 lb. skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs. Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- 2 oz. (4 Tbs.) unsalted butter
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Peel the garlic cloves and smash them with the side of a chef’s knife. Sprinkle the garlic lightly with salt and mince it.
Pat the steak dry and season generously on both sides with salt and pepper. In a heavy-duty 12-inch skillet, heat the Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil over medium-high heat until shimmering hot. Add the steak and brown well on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer the steak to a plate and let rest while you make the garlic butter.
In an 8-inch skillet, melt the butter over low heat. Add the garlic and cook, swirling the pan frequently, until lightly golden, about 4 minutes. Lightly salt to taste.
Slice the steak, if you like, and transfer to 4 plates. Spoon the garlic butter over the steak, sprinkle with the parsley, and serve.
PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 1 hour 30 mins
TOTAL TIME 1 hour 45 mins
- 3lbs boneless Rib Eye roast
- ¼ cup chopped Fresh rosemary, or other favorite herbs
- ¼ cup chopped garlic (about 20 cloves)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cups of a variety of Mushrooms, sliced to about the same size
- 1 cup of stock
Preheat oven to 350F.
Tie the roast and season generously with salt and pepper.
Mix together rosemary and garlic. Add 2 tablespoons of Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil and stir to combine. Reserve.
In a cast iron skillet, over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil and, once smoking hot, sear all sides of the meat.
Remove skillet from heat. Brush the herb-garlic mixture all over the roast.
Bring the roast, in the cast iron skillet, to the preheated oven and cook for about 1 to 1.5 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 135F degrees (medium-rare). Let it rest for at least 10 minutes before serving (final temperature should be 145F for medium rare.)
While the roast is resting, sauté the mushrooms over medium heat with 2 tablespoons butter until cooked through and no liquid is left in the pan, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Remove roast from the cast iron skillet and bring the skillet to the stovetop. Add stock to the pan and deglaze the pan, scraping all the bits from the bottom. Allow to simmer until thick.
Add the mushrooms to the sauce, stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and stir until the sauce is silky. Then, place the roast back in the cast iron with the sauce and spoon some of the sauce over the roast.
Garnish serving platter with fresh rosemary if desired.
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 30 mins
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut into fourths
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- ½ red onion, cut into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- 1½ pound top sirloin steak, cut into one inch cubes*
- Garlic Herb Butter:
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
In a medium sized bowl add the red potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, and red onion. Add salt and pepper and toss with Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil.
Place four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Evenly place vegetable mixture on each piece of foil. Top vegetables with steak.
To make the garlic herb butter: In a small bowl add the butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Divide evenly and place on top of the steak. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
Place packets on the grill and coverl. Grill 15 minutes or until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender. Carefully open packets and serve.