- 6 quarts water
- 2 3/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 pound uncooked spaghettini
- 2 tablespoons Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
How to Make It
Bring 6 quarts water and 2 teaspoons salt to a boil in a large stockpot. Stir in pasta; partially cover, and return to a boil, stirring frequently. Cook 6 minutes or until pasta is almost al dente, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1 cup cooking water.
While pasta cooks, heat Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes or until fragrant or beginning to turn golden, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt, reserved 1 cup cooking water, parsley, and pepper.