- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Warm the garlic and Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil together in a small pan to blend the flavors.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.