- 2 Sweetbay Black Angus Ribeye Steaks
- 1/4 cup Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 sprigs rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Heat a frying pan over high heat until very hot. Add the steaks in the pan and cook to your liking. Remove the steaks from the heat and let rest. Depending on the size of the pan, you may have to do this (and the next step) in two separate times.
- In a separate pan, add the Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil. Turn the heat to medium-low and immediately add the garlic and the rosemary to the pan. As the oil heats, the garlic and rosemary will slowly release its flavors and aromas. Keep a careful watch on the pan as you do not want it to burn the aromatics. Once the edges of the garlic begin turning light brown, use tongs to add the cooked steak back into the pan, snuggling it into the
- Season the steak with salt and pepper, flip the steak and season with salt and pepper again. Remove the steak to a serving platter and then pour the garlic, rosemary and Look Out Here I Come garlic olive oil on top of the steaks.